- The standard delivery charge is £3.95 regardless of the order value – so the more you buy the better the value on postage
- A next day option is available at £5.00 extra (£8.95 in total)
- Standard orders are sent on a Royal Mail 48 Service.
- Next Day orders are sent on either Royal Mail 24 (1st class) or via Specialist Courier. This is a tracked service.
WHO WILL BE DELIVERING MY PARCEL?
- Most products are delivered by Royal Mail 48 (2nd class) for standard delivery and Royal Mail 24 (1st class) for Next Day. Other Next Day deliveries are via Specialist Couriers such as UK Mail or DPD.
- Items delivered by a specialist courier are usually because the item is fragile, large or of a high value.
- If you’re in a rush for your personalised gift please contact us for despatch time. Either email email@example.com or Call 01604 499865
MY ORDER HASN’T ARRIVED, WHERE IS IT?
- If you’ve chosen Next Day and it has been sent Royal Mail 24 (1st class), after we’ve despatched your order it should arrive the next working day. Sometimes, especially during busy times of the year, delivery can take up to three working days. This service is tracked and we can supply you with the tracking number.
- Specialist Courier should arrive next day some areas of the country can take 2 days, such as Highlands etc. This is also a tracked service which we can supply tracking information.
- If you’ve chosen standard delivery, after we’ve despatched your order it should arrive within two to three working days. Please remember, that this isn’t a guaranteed time frame and your order can take up to five working days to arrive.
- It takes a longer time for us to create personalised gifts, please allow 7 days for despatch